Sunday, April 25, 2010

2/5/2010 11:46:44 PM

Dear Jacob,
This morning I woke up, went into your room and knelt down in front of the bed were stood the BEAUTIFUL poster board we had made for you. Looking at all the pic’s of all your smiles. You had so much to offer, taught so many what it meant to be strong. All the pic’s mean so much for me.

Aunt Nikki and I went to Michaels & Joanne’s on Wed to look for all the things we were going to use to decorate the pic’s to put up on the board that was going to sit at the entrance of the church at your memorial for all to see.

Then on Thursday we all got together to do the poster board, it was because of every one that helped is why it came out so good :O) thank you to Aunt Nikki, Coleen, Taralyn, Patty & Eleanor, yes Eleanor the one you always loved to say OH MEHO and you loved to say it right back. We also made key rings and bracelets to hand out to every one that sais I love Jacob & Jacobs Hope. Every day I see more and more how much you were loved!
Missing you something awful, to the ends of the earth!
Sweet dream my precious, Love,
Mommy OXOXOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment