Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feb. 2, 2010 11:52 PM

Dear Jacob,
What a day today, no sleep, waited for the memorial place to call between 8:am and noon. I walk around the house lost, you’re missing, I go to your room and talk to you but no one answers. It still does not feel real, I can’t even explain the feeling I have, I am so numb. I can’t stop crying today, I just can’t control it. Jacob I can’t even explain to you how much I am missing you right now. Daddy and I had to go to the Memorial place to make your arrangements for your memorial; I already know you are coming home with us!! You were not suppose be gone before us and home is where your suppose to be. So Daddy and I decided we are going to cremate you so you can be home with us. We had to go down and tell them what are plans were for you. They called this morning around 9: AM, so we went down about 10:30 – 11:00, Grandma, Aunt Nikki, Aunt Roberta, Taralyn, Vern and Patty were all there to support us, Jacob so many people loved you!! I wish we weren’t even there today, I would much rather had been home with you watching some good cartoons. This is something that had to be done, I knew I wanted simple but nice. Daddy wanted a little boy angel on your urn, so we got a boy cherub on a nice oak box (urn). With your full name, your Birth date and date you went to Heaven. I will take a picture when I pick you up. They are telling us that it could take about 15 days to get all the paper work and get you cremated, so we set the date of your memorial for Feb. 13th. 1 day before Valentines Day, what a way to celebrate with the ones you love…………THIS IS SO UNFAIR, THIS IS JUST SO HARD! I am missing everything about you, just one hug, one kiss. Daddy and I did go to lunch with Grandma & Aunt Nikki after, I was just sort of there, empty inside.
Good Night Sweetie, I love you so much!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment